Leupold® Offers Complete Line of Pro Gear
Leupold® Offers Complete Line of Pro Gear
January 17, 2016
BEAVERTON, Ore. — Leupold & Stevens, Inc. introduces a new line of Pro Gear, a series of high-performance hunting, shooting and scouting equipment built to endure even the toughest conditions.
The Pro Gear line consists of four key segments:
- “Go” Series bags, binocular harnesses and scope covers
- Equipment such as tripods, shooting platforms, trek poles and smartphone/spotting scope adapters
- Tools such as torque tools, boresighters and lens cleaners
- Branded Leupold® apparel for men and women
“We’ve drawn on the decades of hunting and shooting experience we have here on staff at Leupold to create a line of Pro Gear that delivers the performance needed in the field,” said Bruce Pettet, president and chief executive officer for Leupold & Stevens, Inc. “By applying the same innovation and American engineering that we instill in our optics, these new shooting and hunting accessories deliver.”
Leupold “Go” Series
You’re not one to pack the kitchen sink on a hunt or a trip to the range. But you don’t want to leave behind a vital gear item, either. Solution? Leupold’s new “Go” Series.
- “Go” Afield Binocular Harness ($99.99): Non-elastic, four-way adjustable harness webbing straps keep the pouch secure against your chest. Harness cover keeps rain and snow from the binocular lenses. Other features include a zippered cell phone pocket, mesh pockets for calls, and an overlap lashing system to attach a rangefinder or GPS.
- Sling and Recon “Go” Bags ($129.99): Depending on how much gear you must transport, choose either the larger Sling or smaller Recon “Go” bags. Both packs feature water-resistant 500d nylon with laminated backing, ambidextrous rotational design, and multiple pockets and attachment points.
- Optics “Go” Bag ($149.99): This ultimate “Go” bag will store all your optics and electronic gear in one place. Adjustable, padded dividers allow for versatility; a five-pocket design holds packable tripods, tripod heads, spotting scope, binoculars, rangefinders and GPS.
- Range “Go” Bag ($349.99): This all-in-one soft case includes a shooting mat and rain fly, and will fit inside your travel hard case. Built-in molle webbing secures your rifle in place, and webbing pockets on the front edge of the mat secure bipod legs.
It doesn’t matter if you’re punching paper or pursuing game, you first must identify your target and then use a solid and steady gun rest to make the best shot.
- Carbon Fiber Tripod Kit ($449.99): Premium-quality, full-size tripod with two-way pan/tilt head. Maximum height, 58.25 inches; folded length, 22.75 inches; tripod weight, 2.50 pounds; load capacity 17.50 pounds.
- Compact Aluminum Tripod Kit ($174.99): Versatile and lightweight (2.9 pounds) tripod kit featuring a ball head and three-section twist-lock leg adjustments. Maximum height, 53.5 inches; folded length, 20.0 inches; load capacity 9.0 pounds.
- Carbon Fiber Trek Poles ($129.99/pair): Ultralight and adjustable poles that dampen vibration while maintaining strength in any temperature.
- Smartphone/Spotting Scope Adapter Kits: The Leupold Smartphone Adapter Kit ($199.99) has a rigid split bushing to lock an iPhone 5 or iPhone 6 to any Leupold spotting scope eyepiece. The Leupold ZOOM SVS Smartphone Adapter ($74.99) features a universal digiscoping mount with quick connect for spotting scopes and binoculars.
You’ve purchased the best riflescope, so now it’s time to mount it correctly and then protect it in the field. Pro Gear tools include:
- Zero Point™ Boresighter ($99.99): This is the fastest way to check your sights, with the new green LED illumination. Zero Point is compatible with any caliber firearm.
- Fix-It Sticks Field Kits/Hunting and Tactical Editions ($111.99): Extremely compact modular field kit for firearm or scope maintenance. All steel construction and neodymium magnets hold the nine interchangeable bits securely in place. The Hunting Kit includes a 25 in/lb and 45 in/lb torque limiter, and the Tactical Kit includes a 25 in/lb and 65 in/lb torque limiter.
Hunting and shooting is a lifestyle. Leupold has designed a line of Pro Gear apparel so you can wear your passion on your sleeve.
- Men’s shirts and hats: From a Performance Hoodie ($59.99) featuring the new Leupold reticle logo, to several performance tees and eight different hat designs – flat bill, structure or unstructured – whatever your preference, Pro Gear apparel has you covered ($24.99-27.99).
- Women’s shirts and hats: These performance tees ($24.99) feature a tailored V-neck and scoop-neck that offers a more athletic fit. Mesh Trucker hats you ask? Yes (black/charcoal: $24.99) and yes (charcoal/pink: $24.99).