Join The Leupold Family
At Leupold & Stevens, we work hard and play hard. Our dedication is legendary in our industry, and everyone who works here is united in the pursuit of teamwork, innovation, and quality. We invite you to discover more about us and to consider joining our family.
Leupold & Stevens is a family business, and our employees are part of our extended family. Investing in the financial success and personal well-being of each member of the Leupold & Stevens team is important to us. We offer an amazing benefits package, including:
- Profit Share
- 401(k) with Universal Contribution
- Flexible Time Off
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Employee Life & AD&D Insurance
- Leupold & Stevens Product Discounts
- Short-Term Disability Coverage
- Long-Term Disability (with buy-ups)
- Hunting License/Tag, Range Dues Reimbursements
- Tuition Reimbursements
- Flexible Spending Programs
- Training and Professional Development Programs
Leupold & Stevens Cares
Leupold & Stevens, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer. A core business objective at Leupold & Stevens is to maintain a workplace in which each employee can achieve their full potential. The company was founded on the principle of giving customers and our team members 'A Square Deal': to us, this means advocating for the employment opportunities and advancements of all individuals regardless of race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic provided by law. We resolutely believe all aspects and privileges of employment should be determined by skills and behaviors, not personal identities.
- Leupold & Stevens, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Leupold & Stevens, Inc. is a Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) covered employer. For further information, see the FMLA Notice of Employee Rights and Responsibilities.