If your Leupold product fails to perform in any way, please follow the instructions identified below:
- Remove mounting rings, covers, and all other accessories from the product.
- Record the serial number of the product and keep it where you can find it if needed.
- Completely fill out the Product Service Request Form below then print the confirmation email to include with your shipment.
- If possible, ship the product in its original packaging, as this is the safest method.
- Be sure to wrap the package securely and use filament strapping tape on the outside.
- If possible, ship by a traceable parcel service. Please insure the shipment against loss
All service work must be prepaid before it is returned to you. A Leupold Product Specialist will contact you to arrange payment via debit or credit card prior to shipping your product back.
- LEUPOLD PRODUCT SERVICE – U.S.A.
Leupold & Stevens, Inc.
14400 NW Greenbrier Parkway
Beaverton, OR 97006-5790
- Leupold & Stevens, Inc.
P.O. box 688
Beaverton, OR 97075-0688Tel: 1-800-LEUPOLD or (503) 526-1400
Fax: (503) 352-7621
Remove rings, lens covers and other accessories before shipping product for service. Record your serial number and keep it where you can find it for reference if needed.
International Product Service
For customers residing outside the U.S.A., please refer to these important international product service instructions before shipping your Leupold product:
We are required under U.S. law to obtain an export license to ship riflescopes overseas. This requirement includes new product sales and product returned for service. Dealers, distributors, and consumers should review the following before returning a riflescope to the factory:
PLEASE RETURN RIFLESCOPES FOR SERVICE TO THE PRODUCT SERVICE FACILITY LOCATED IN YOUR COUNTRY. IF A PRODUCT SERVICE FACILITY IS NOT AVAILABLE IN YOUR COUNTRY, PLEASE NOTE REQUIREMENTS (LISTED BELOW) BEFORE SENDING A LEUPOLD RIFLESCOPE TO THE FACTORY.
Distributors: Please send all products for warranty work back to Leupold headquarters in Beaverton, OR USA. (Sweden, Norway, Denmark, and Finland can send their products to Gyttorp in Sweden.)
Dealers: Please send all products for warranty work back to the distributor where you typically order from. (Sweden, Norway, Denmark, and Finland can send their products to Gyttorp in Sweden)
International Product Service & Technical Assistance
- LEUPOLD PRODUCT SERVICE – AUSTRAILIA
80 Lomandra Drive
Eagle Farm, Qld
Ph +61 7 3621 9999
- LEUPOLD PRODUCT SERVICE CANADA
Korth Group Ltd.
64186-393 Loop East
Tel: (403) 938-3255
Fax: (403) 938-2722
Import/Export Licensing Requirements
- Customers located in the following countries may return riflescopes to the product service facility in their country or the Leupold factory WITHOUT import/export licensing requirements:AUSTRALIA, BELGIUM, DENMARK, FRANCE, GERMANY, GREECE, ICELAND, ITALY, JAPAN, LUXEMBOURG, NETHERLANDS, NEW ZEALAND, NORWAY, NEW CALEDONIA, PORTUGAL, SCOTLAND, SPAIN, TURKEY, ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOM
- Customers located in the following countries MUST obtain an IMPORT CERTIFICATE issued by the MINISTRY OF DEFENSE in their country before returning a riflescope to the factory:ANTIGUA, BARBUDA, ARGENTINA, THE BAHAMAS, BARBADOS, BELIZE, BOLIVIA , BRAZIL, CHILE, COLOMBIA, COSTA RICA, DOMINICA , DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, ECUADOR, EL SALVADOR, GRENADA, GUATEMALA, GUYANA, HAITI, HONDURAS, JAMAICA, MEXICO, NICARAGUA, PANAMA, PARAGUAY, PERU, ST. KITTS, NEVIS, ST. LUCIA, ST. VINCENT, GRENADINES, SURINAME, TRINIDAD, TOBAGO, URUGUAY, VENEZUELA
- Canadian customers should return riflescopes to the product service facility in Canada. If shipping to the U.S. factory instead, please contact:EXPORT CONTROLS DIVISION
DEPT. OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS AND INTERNATIONAL TRADE (FAIT)
ATTN: IIC OFFICER
TOWER C, 6TH FLOOR
125 SUSSEX DRIVE
OTTAWA, ON K1A 0G2
Telephone: (613) 996-2387
Fax: (613) 996-9933
- Customers located in any countries NOT listed above should return riflescopes to the product service facility located in their country. If a product service facility is not available in their country, the riflescope should be returned to the factory. Leupold is required to obtain an export license to return the riflescope.No matter where you choose to have your Leupold product serviced, you can be assured that the same high standards of quality will be upheld that have been established by our Beaverton, Oregon, U.S.A. manufacturing facility.
Leupold Product Warranty
Leupold & Stevens, Inc. is a family-owned, fifth-generation company that has been manufacturing precision optical products in the U.S. for 100 years. Leupold’s success has been built on our commitment to your absolute satisfaction and our commitment to the shooting sports. It’s for these reasons that we offer the following warranties on Leupold products. Click below to see the full details of the appropriate warranty.