If your Leupold product fails to perform in any way, please contact a Leupold Product Specialist within our technical service department to determine if the problem can be solved without sending the product to Leupold.
Many times, the problem can be solved without sending the scope to us. Leupold technical service will assist you with the problem in the best and most efficient manner.
If we do need you to send the product in for service, please follow the instructions identified below.
Please follow these steps when sending any product to Leupold Product Service:
- Remove mounting rings, covers, and all other accessories from the product.
- Record the serial number of the product and keep it where you can find it if needed.
- Download, print and completely fill out the Product Service Request Form and include with your shipment.
- If possible, ship the product in its original packaging, as this is the safest method.
- Be sure to wrap the package securely and use filament strapping tape on the outside.
- If possible, ship by a traceable parcel service. Please insure the shipment against loss
All service work must be prepaid before it is returned to you. A Leupold Product Specialist will contact you to arrange payment via debit or credit card prior to shipping your product back. If you have additional questions prior to returning your product, please contact us at 1-800-LEUPOLD (1-800-538-7653) or 503-526-1400, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- LEUPOLD PRODUCT SERVICE – U.S.A.
Leupold & Stevens, Inc.
14400 NW Greenbrier Parkway
Beaverton, OR 97006-5790
- Leupold & Stevens, Inc.
P.O. box 688
Beaverton, OR 97075-0688Tel: 1-800-LEUPOLD or (503) 526-1400
Fax: (503) 352-7621
International Product Service
For customers residing outside the U.S.A., please refer to these important international product service instructions before shipping your Leupold product:
We are required under U.S. law to obtain an export license to ship riflescopes overseas. This requirement includes new product sales and product returned for service. Dealers, distributors, and consumers should review the following before returning a riflescope to the factory:
PLEASE RETURN RIFLESCOPES FOR SERVICE TO THE PRODUCT SERVICE FACILITY LOCATED IN YOUR COUNTRY. IF A PRODUCT SERVICE FACILITY IS NOT AVAILABLE IN YOUR COUNTRY, PLEASE NOTE REQUIREMENTS (LISTED BELOW) BEFORE SENDING A LEUPOLD RIFLESCOPE TO THE FACTORY.
International Product Service & Technical Assistance
- LEUPOLD PRODUCT SERVICE – AUSTRAILIA
80 Lomandra Drive
Eagle Farm, Qld
Ph +61 7 3621 9999
- LEUPOLD PRODUCT SERVICE CANADA
Korth Group Ltd.
103 Stockton Point, Box 490
Okotoks, AB T1S 1A7
Tel: (403) 938-3255
Fax: (403) 938-2722
- LEUPOLD PRODUCT SERVICE GERMANY
GERATE-SERVICE & MONTAGE
DIPL. ING. HARALD ROS
Coburger Strasse 71
Tel: +49 3686 615928
Fax: +49 3686 615929
- LEUPOLD PRODUCT SERVICE SWEDEN
Gyttorp Jakt AB
attn. Mr. Anders Karlsson
Tel: +46(0)10 6023400
Fax: +46(0)10 6023410
Import/Export Licensing Requirements
- Customers located in the following countries may return riflescopes to the product service facility in their country or the Leupold factory WITHOUT import/export licensing requirements:AUSTRALIA, BELGIUM, DENMARK, FRANCE, GERMANY, GREECE, ICELAND, ITALY, JAPAN, LUXEMBOURG, NETHERLANDS, NEW ZEALAND, NORWAY, NEW CALEDONIA, PORTUGAL, SCOTLAND, SPAIN, TURKEY, ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOM
- Customers located in the following countries MUST obtain an IMPORT CERTIFICATE issued by the MINISTRY OF DEFENSE in their country before returning a riflescope to the factory:ANTIGUA, BARBUDA, ARGENTINA, THE BAHAMAS, BARBADOS, BELIZE, BOLIVIA , BRAZIL, CHILE, COLOMBIA, COSTA RICA, DOMINICA , DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, ECUADOR, EL SALVADOR, GRENADA, GUATEMALA, GUYANA, HAITI, HONDURAS, JAMAICA, MEXICO, NICARAGUA, PANAMA, PARAGUAY, PERU, ST. KITTS, NEVIS, ST. LUCIA, ST. VINCENT, GRENADINES, SURINAME, TRINIDAD, TOBAGO, URUGUAY, VENEZUELA
- Canadian customers should return riflescopes to the product service facility in Canada. If shipping to the U.S. factory instead, please contact:EXPORT CONTROLS DIVISION
DEPT. OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS AND INTERNATIONAL TRADE (FAIT)
ATTN: IIC OFFICER
TOWER C, 6TH FLOOR
125 SUSSEX DRIVE
OTTAWA, ON K1A 0G2
Telephone: (613) 996-2387
Fax: (613) 996-9933
- Customers located in any countries NOT listed above should return riflescopes to the product service facility located in their country. If a product service facility is not available in their country, the riflescope should be returned to the factory. Leupold is required to obtain an export license to return the riflescope.No matter where you choose to have your Leupold product serviced, you can be assured that the same high standards of quality will be upheld that have been established by our Beaverton, Oregon, U.S.A. manufacturing facility.
Leupold Product Warranty
Leupold & Stevens, Inc. is a family-owned, fifth-generation company that has been manufacturing precision optical products in the U.S. for 100 years. Leupold’s success has been built on our commitment to your absolute satisfaction and our commitment to the shooting sports. It’s for these reasons that we offer the following warranties on Leupold products. Click below to see the full details of the appropriate warranty.